A Disney meal plan provides you with the flexibility to explore a wide range of themed restaurants whilst keeping in control of your budget.
A Disney meal plan provides you with the flexibility to explore a wide range of themed restaurants whilst keeping in control of your budget. With a meal plan you can eat in restaurants in the Disney Parks, Disney Hotels and Disney Village! Some meal plans include dining with Disney Characters, to add some extra magic to your stay! Standard, Plus and Premium plans are available and you can choose from breakfast only, half board or full board options. But don’t forget, these plans must be booked before your stay!
*As part of the new enhanced health and safety measures for both our Guests and Cast Members, our dining experiences have been adapted and Premium Meal Plans are currently unavailable.
- Explore with peace of mind. You no longer need to worry about your meal budget during your stay.
- Find a plan to suit you, a choice of Meal Plans for all budgets and palates.
- Add some magic to your stay: some Meal Plans include meals with Disney Characters.
- But don’t forget, these plans must be booked before your stay.
How a Meal Plan works?
- Booking: Before you arrive, book the ideal Meal Plan to meet your needs from half board meals to full board meals, from all-you-can-eat restaurants to table service.
- Use: You will receive your MagicPass containing your meal vouchers upon arrival at the hotel. You will be able to use these vouchers to pay for each meal in the restaurants.
- Restaurants: You will be able to use your vouchers in a selection of more than 20 restaurants, depending on the Meal Plan you’ve chosen.
- Please note that Disneyland® Paris Meal Plans are not available for Guests staying at Les Villages Nature Paris.
- Smart tip: Booking your table before you arrive at Disneyland® Paris is highly recommended. You can book within the 2 months before you arrive. The official Disneyland® Paris app is the easiest and quickest way to book. You can also book at the hotel reception.
- As part of the new enhanced health and safety measures for both our Guests and Cast Members, dining experiences have been adapted and Premium Meal Plans are currently unavailable.
Standard offers you a buffet style meal for your party during your stay at selected hotels.
- Cafe Mickey
- Annette’s Diner
- La Cantina
- Chuck Wagon Café
- Crockett’s Tavern
- Restaurant Agrabah Café
- Plaza Garden Restaurant
- The Grange at Billy Bobs
Access to over 15 all you can eat buffet restaurants and table service restaurants with a set menu. All standard meal plan restaurants and the following:
- Hunters Grill
- Cape Cod
- Downtown Restaurant
- Yacht Club
Access to all Disney restaurants, including meals with Disney Characters and Princesses including all standard + plus meal plan restaurants and the following:
- Downtown Restaurant
- Manhattan Restaurant
- California Grill
- Inventions (no lunch on Sundays)
- Captain Jacks Restaurant Des Pirates
- Silver Spur Steakhouse
- Bistrot Chez Remy
- Walt’s – an American Restaurant
- Auberge De Cendrillon
Choose your Meal Plan:
Deciding which meal plan will work best for you depends on how many meals a day you want included and the type of restaurants you prefer to eat in.
Breakfast: This includes a delicious breakfast at your hotel (except at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch where you can collect your breakfast basket from the forest chalet located at the entrance to the bungalow area) per person, for each night of your stay.
Half board: This includes a breakfast at your hotel & one meal (lunch or dinner) per person, for each night of your stay.
Full board: This includes a breakfast at your hotel & two meals (lunch and dinner) per person, for each night of your stay.
Breakfast comprised in special offer with/including free-half-board / full-board dining plans might be served in one of our Disneyland® Paris counter service restaurants located In the Disneyland® Park or in Walt Disney Studios® Park. The name and location of the restaurant will be communicated to you on your arrival.
Club Rooms / Suites
Breakfast is already included in the price of your stay if you book a Suite or a Room at the Castle Club, Empire State Club, Compass Club or Golden Forest Club.
Quick check Guide
- Meal plans must be booked before you arrive
- They are based on the number of nights you are staying
- They must be purchased for all members of your party
- Meals Plans are only available if you are staying at a Disney Hotel or Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch.
Specific conditions apply to all stays including 24th and 31st December, please contact us.
Choose your half-board or full-board plan
Except if you have received free Half/Full Board as part of a special offer package.
Following the implementation of enhanced health and safety measures to protect our Guests and Cast Members at Disneyland® Paris, our dining experience has been adapted. The presence of Disney Characters in our restaurants is suspended and some of our restaurants are temporarily closed.
*Dedicated children’s menus for those aged from 3 to 11 years old. For children under 3 years old, please contact us.
Further information about Disney Meal Plans
- Whatever Meal Plan option you choose, lunch/dinner vouchers are accepted for their monetary value in all restaurants in the Disney Parks and Disney Hotels as well as certain Disney Village restaurants for a meal that includes a starter, main meal and a desert or an all-you-can-eat restaurant with a soft drink.
- Breakfast vouchers are also accepted for their monetary value in a selection of restaurants in the Disney Parks and Disney Village, for breakfast only.
- In any case where the total fee exceeds the value of the meal, you will have to pay the difference. No refund will be issued if the total is lower than the value of the meal included in your plan.