We're here to help navigate your way to Disneyland® Paris
Our Disneyland® Paris Brexit Commitment
If you are wondering about the impact of Brexit on your holiday, we want to reassure you that Picniq is committed to ensuring that your trip to Disneyland Paris runs smoothly – we have you covered!
Our prices are guaranteed
The price you’ve paid for your ticket, hotel, transport or meal plan will not be impacted by Brexit!
Our bookings are financially protected
As all of our holidays are financially protected, your booking is safe with us.
We’ll keep you updated
We’ll always let you know of any changes to ensure your holiday plans are impacted as little as possible.
Helpful travel advice for UK passport holders
- Ensure you have enough months remaining on your passport after your holiday and that if you travel before that date, your passport is valid for the duration of your holiday.
- Visas are not required for trips that are less than 90 days to EU countries.
- Ensure you have travel insurance as you may not necessarily be able to rely on your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) being valid.
- If you’re driving to Disneyland Paris, you may need an International Driving Permit which is available from UK Post Offices.
- If driving, check that your car insurance is valid in the EU.
- Flights still operate as before between the UK and EU.
- For current travel advice, visit https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-brexit